Insurance

We currently accept Traditional Medicare Part B* as a primary insurance. Medicare will cover 80% of the costs for in-home rehabilitative services. The other 20% can be covered by secondary insurances such as AARP. Additionally, we accept out-of-pocket payments in the form of cash or check. If you have any questions regarding insurance or any other issue, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions.


*Better Yourself Rehab is an outpatient rehab practice that performs treatments both in-home and at our facility. As on outpatient practice, we cannot bill Medicare Part B for patients that are currently receiving home-based services under Medicare Part A. This includes services such as nurses, home health aides, etc. If you are currently receiving services that are being billed under Medicare Part A, we will be happy to treat you once these services end. Please contact us if you have any questions.